- Functional test of alternator, battery and starter
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Replace battery, clean battery cables and posts as best as possible, apply anti-corrosion grease. Electrical load test after installation
- Road test for power steering operation. Inspect system for leaks. Flush power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box with GENUINE power steering fluid. Install new power steering fluid . Road test vehicle. Required to maintain warranty
- STEERING GEAR (COMPLETE) – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Due to leaking
Shirley M. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/30/2020