- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both Sides – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable).
- Comprehensive Digital visual inspection, road test, auto scan.
- Replace cabin air filter
- Replace front brake pad linings, machine front brake rotors after checking front brake disc rotor condition. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Flush transmission which includes: flushing of transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Flush all contaminated fluid out and replace with genuine factory transmission fluid
- STABILIZER BAR CONTROL LINK – Remove & Replace – Both
- VALVE COVER GASKET – Remove & Replace
Cyrus D. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/23/2021