- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Drain and refill cooling system
- Drain and refill transfer case
- General visual inspection, roadtest, autoscan
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( %) Rear ( %)
- Replace front brake pad linings, machine front brake rotors after checking front brake disc rotor condition. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Replace transmission fluid with genuine honda transmission fluid, check transmission operation and condition and perform general inspection of vehicle. Includes road test
- Tire rotation
Richard V. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/16/2020