- Diagnose horn not working
- General visual inspection, roadtest, autoscan
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- replace cabin air filter
- Replace drive belt due to known age and mileage, as preventive maintenance
- Replace engine air filter
- Replace horn assembly
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber and toe in.
- Tire rotation
Lisa K. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/13/2020