- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Engine oil and filter replacement with full synthetic 0w20 Idemitsu O.E.
- Machine front and rear brake rotors per customer request due to rust, glazing. Brake pad thickness still ok
- Replace battery, clean battery cables and posts as best as possible, apply anti-corrosion grease. Electrical load test after installation
- Replace wiper blades
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Flush transmission which includes: flushing of transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Flush all contaminated fluid out and replace with genuine factory transmission fluid
- Suggested to start with a brake fluid flush with genuine Honda fluid, suggested to replace failing vvt gear for noise
David C. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/9/2020