- Advise course of action based on observations
- Check previously suggested repairs
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Replace engine air filter
- Replace front brake pads with heat resistant ceramic pads, machine front brake rotors, clean assembly, clean and grease slider pins. Torque all bolts to factory specs and mark. Quality control and road test.
- Resurface rear brake rotors due to rusty edges and noise while braking
Bill F. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/16/2019