CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-20T23:01:06+00:002005 Infiniti G35 CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-20T23:01:06+00:00
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Comprehensive Digital visual inspection, road test, auto scan.
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,Transverse Link,Both – [DOES NOT include wheel alignment.] – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Differential service
- Replace battery, clean battery cables and posts as best as possible, apply anti-corrosion grease. Electrical load test after installation
- Replace cabin air filter
- Replace engine air filter
- Replace left and right lower ball joints
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Flush transmission which includes: flushing of transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Flush all contaminated fluid out and replace with genuine factory transmission fluid
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- VALVE COVER GASKET – Remove & Replace – Both
Bill B. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/19/2021